Information we may collect
• Contact information including email address.
Personal information such as your name, address, email address and phone number when you voluntarily sign up for any of our products or services, including but not limited to: newsletters, surveys, classes, products or services.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
• Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
What We Do Not Collect:
Our standard practices include using secure third-party payment processors for any online payments to us. For this reason, and for the benefit of your privacy and security, we do not collect any of the following information:
• Credit card or debit card numbers, except for the last four digits of them, which may be collected by us to provide you with any refund, if available, to verify your status as an adult, and for transaction verification purposes.
• Bank account information.
• Social security numbers or tax identification numbers, except for tax purposes from our US affiliates who are providing these numbers to us so they can receive payments from us.
What We Do with the Information We Gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
If you would like more information on Google Analytics and how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit www.google.com/analytics. Please note, by opting out, you may not be able to access the full functionality of the Site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Please remember that no method of electronic transmission is ever 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
Our Pledge to You:
We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We love our visitors and subscribers and we will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to work more efficiently and to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to each user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
• You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent or limit you from taking full advantage of the website.
Opting Out and Managing Your Information with Us:
You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information by opting out at any time as provided here. Please note, however, if you are a member of any of our paid membership programs or an affiliate of our affiliate program, then opting out under this policy may result in a cancellation of your membership or affiliate account(s) with us, and a new membership fee or reinstatement fee may apply if you ever want to regain access to any of our membership or affiliate programs. For this reason, if you are a member or affiliate of ours, we may, at our option, email you once in reply to verify that you do intend to cancel your membership(s) or affiliate account(s) with us before we close your membership(s) or affiliate account(s). If at any time you would like to opt out, please contact us by email at email@example.com including the words “opt out” in the subject line. If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at the email address above including the words “contact info correction” in the subject line. If at any time you no longer want to receive emails similar to those you are receiving from us, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” link or button at the bottom of our email messages or, if you prefer, you may unsubscribe by contacting us by email at the email address above including the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. If you choose to unsubscribe, we wish you all the best, and you’re welcome to re-subscribe at any time.
Communications & Other Privacy Matters:
You consent to communicate with us through e-mail, including without limitation the exchanging of documents as attachments to e-mail communications. You understand that such communications may include information that we or you consider private, and that not all computer networks are necessarily secure. You agree to hold us harmless for any non-intentional loss of or access to electronically exchanged and stored information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Some of the provisions of our Terms &Conditions and our Member Agreement may affect your privacy; therefore, our Terms & Conditions and Member Agreement are incorporated herein by reference.
California Privacy Rights Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code
Pursuant to this section, California law grants California residents the right to request once per calendar year from a business the state of California has an established business relationship with, the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes, as well as the identities of the third parties this information was shared with, along with a list of the categories of Personal Information shared during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of this information disclosure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Your request should include your name, physical address (other than an email address) and an email address. The Company will respond you your request within thirty (30) days of the receipt of your request.
As described in our policies above regarding how we collect information regarding how our visitors use our site where applicable and through third party websites, as a result, we do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals of web browsers, nor does it obey any such settings when transmitted to, or received (whether detected or not) by the Site. If you do not wish to be tracked, you may enable or disable DNT through the Preferences or Settings options in your web browser.